A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hutchison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Laurence Hutchison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hutchison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Hutchison practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.