A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hutchison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hutchison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Laurence Hutchison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hutchison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Hutchison practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.