Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernon Johnson
Dr. Vernon Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with SSM DePaul Health Center, Christian Hospital and SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vernon Johnson has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vernon Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Michael Munday
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Nathan Wilds
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. James Andrews
Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi31