Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernon Williams
Dr. Vernon Williams, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with University Medical Center, Texas Midwest Surgery Center and Hendrick Medical Center. Dr. Williams has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vernon Williams has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vernon Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Celeste Hollands
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Justin Roberts
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ari Halldorsson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi35