A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mackey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon T Mackey DO is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon T. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Vernon Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Mackey practices Dermatology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Dermatologists.