A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Maes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Maes, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Maes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Goshen General Hospital
- St Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Maes practice?
Dr. Vernon Maes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.