A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Maes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Maes, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Maes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Goshen General Hospital
- St Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon L Maes DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Maes practice?
- Dr. Vernon Maes has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Maes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.