Dr. Vernon Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vernon Miller?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Vernon Miller?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 31st, 2013

All is fine now !

I was referred to Dr. Miller for surgery by my primary care physician. Although the only review online was a single star, I was fine with all aspects of my treatment from Dr. Miller---from diagnosis of my problem, to scheduling appointments (whether in my town or a nearby one--whichever worked for my schedule), to the actual surgery, and follow-up visits. The only other review I could find was one that said his "bedside manner" was lacking. I do not go to a physician for his/her "bedside manner." I go for excellence in his clinical expertise---I would feel comfortable going to Dr. Miller again in the future should I need to.

March 4th, 2017