A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Morris, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spinal Surgeon, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Raymond Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vernon R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Vernon Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.