A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Naake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Naake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Naake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naake graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Naake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon L Naake MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Naake practice?
- Dr. Vernon Naake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Naake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Thornton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.