A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Naake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Naake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Naake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naake graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Naake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vernon L. Naake practice?
Dr. Vernon Naake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Thornton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.