A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Neppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Neppe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Neppe, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Neppe graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neppe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Michael Neppe MD and PHD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon M. Neppe practice?
- Dr. Vernon Neppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Neppe practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Geriatric Doctors, and Seattle Neurologists.