Dr. Vernon Partello III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vernon Partello III?

Best Doctor!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Partello for 11 years and he has taken very good care of us. He is honest, Professional, compassionate and knows his business. Truly love this man, he has helped our family in so many ways!

LOVE HIM

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Can't say enough about how at ease and happy visiting with Dr Partello made me upon my first visit. The man cares about who he sees and wants them to succeed.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on June 17th, 2014

My husband and I have had Dr.P for 13 yrs. And when he moved to Stoughton we didn't even think for a second about following him there, it was a must! He has excellent bed side manner,he will explain things til you understand, he might even draw a picture if nessasary.lol He isn't irragant, if he trys to help you and what he is doing isn't working he has no prob referring you to someone who can help you. I trust him with my life, and wouldn't trade him for another doctor if my life depended on it. He is so down to earth and more then willing to bend over backwards to make sure his patients are well taken care of. So no chance of him retiring before I die and I am only 42, so he better plan on being around for awhile. I refer him to every person I know.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

From the time that I started seeing he has helped me through alot of tuff times and was always there for me. He helped me lose weight and just be there when I needed someone who wasnt going to sugar coat things.

Great Carrying Care

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Excellent down to Earth doctor. I've been with him for nearly a decade and love his bed side manor and excellent health I have from his care.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Too hurried. Drugs over care.

Best Doc we ever had.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I have been with Doc "P" since he came to Edgerton. He delivered all 3 of my kids and made sure he was there for all of them. My husband likes the pic we took the most in his baseball cap and shorts as he did not have time to change on his day off because I went so fast. He made it easy after to get my 50 lbs off I gained with his weight loss program. Where else can you go and the doc takes care of your kids, your parents and grandmother. I recommend him to all my friends!

Posted on January 9th, 2010

My whole family goes to Dr. Partello. My kids won't go see anyone else.

Posted on June 6th, 2017