inactive

Vernon S Partello MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
LOVE HIM
Can't say enough about how at ease and happy visiting with Dr Partello made me upon my first visit. The man cares about who he sees and wants them to succeed.

June 17th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever!
My husband and I have had Dr.P for 13 yrs. And when he moved to Stoughton we didn't even think for a second about following him there, it was a must! He has excellent bed side manner,he will explain things til you understand, he might even draw a picture if nessasary.lol He isn't irragant, if he trys to help you and what he is doing isn't working he has no prob referring you to someone who can help you. I trust him with my life, and wouldn't trade him for another doctor if my life depended on it. He is so down to earth and more then willing to bend over backwards to make sure his patients are well taken care of. So no chance of him retiring before I die and I am only 42, so he better plan on being around for awhile. I refer him to every person I know.

October 23rd, 2012
Great Doctor
From the time that I started seeing he has helped me through alot of tuff times and was always there for me. He helped me lose weight and just be there when I needed someone who wasnt going to sugar coat things.

June 22nd, 2012
Great Carrying Care
Excellent down to Earth doctor. I've been with him for nearly a decade and love his bed side manor and excellent health I have from his care.

May 22nd, 2012
Too hurried. Drugs over care.

January 6th, 2011
Best Doc we ever had.
I have been with Doc "P" since he came to Edgerton. He delivered all 3 of my kids and made sure he was there for all of them. My husband likes the pic we took the most in his baseball cap and shorts as he did not have time to change on his day off because I went so fast. He made it easy after to get my 50 lbs off I gained with his weight loss program. Where else can you go and the doc takes care of your kids, your parents and grandmother. I recommend him to all my friends!

January 8th, 2010
My whole family goes to Dr. Partello. My kids won't go see anyone else.