Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  TERRIBLE!  |  show details
by V on Oct 29th, 2013

This place is just TERRIBLE! Rude and unhappy people working . Staff is terrible and Vernon G Phillips, MD could care less about this customers and patients. I would NEVER EVER recommend anyone to this place.

|  Rude and didn't care  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I had a pretty bad experience with this doctor and will never go back to see him!! I came into his office in a lot of pain, he said a couple of things, disappeared, and sent in the nurse to take care of the rest. I was confused as to what to do next. The nurse handed me instruction papers and sent me on my way. I never saw him again. Then, I called the next day to get different meds b/c what he prescribed me did not work and he basically said he couldn't help me any further. Not to mention he was very rude on the phone!!! He couldn't careless about helping me.

|  Unfriendly staff.  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I can't help but feel like a I don't matter when I go in there. The doctor is adequate enough, but the staff is almost scary with their lack of caring. Especially when wielding a needle. The first visit was alright, but each one since then has gotten worse. I'd think it was me, but I've seen them act the same with the other patients. They even have signs within patient view of how today isn't their day to care. If any of them were close to being a teen, I'd expect eye rolling and heavy sighs when I have to ask a question. All in all, it's time to find another new doctor.

|  Nicest and Best in Town  |  show details
by grandelf1978 on Dec 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Greg Phillips is not only the best doctor that I have been to in a very long time but he is one of the nicest. He is someone you can trust to find the answer that works best for you. He is like doctors use to be, he takes the time to get to know you. He's the best there is.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com