V G Phillips MD Patient Reviews

3.4

December 16th, 2015
Think he wants to retire, tech told me sees him everyday at gym in Coronado
In process of finding new doctor, this one was my mom's and she had blisters on her legs due to her heart was not pumping out water, doctor gave her antibotics when she need to be in hospital died shorty after.

January 8th, 2015
great old school doctor

October 29th, 2013
TERRIBLE!
This place is just TERRIBLE! Rude and unhappy people working . Staff is terrible and Vernon G Phillips, MD could care less about this customers and patients. I would NEVER EVER recommend anyone to this place.

September 20th, 2012
Rude and didn't care
I had a pretty bad experience with this doctor and will never go back to see him!! I came into his office in a lot of pain, he said a couple of things, disappeared, and sent in the nurse to take care of the rest. I was confused as to what to do next. The nurse handed me instruction papers and sent me on my way. I never saw him again. Then, I called the next day to get different meds b/c what he prescribed me did not work and he basically said he couldn't help me any further. Not to mention he was very rude on the phone!!! He couldn't careless about helping me.

April 9th, 2012
Unfriendly staff.
I can't help but feel like a I don't matter when I go in there. The doctor is adequate enough, but the staff is almost scary with their lack of caring. Especially when wielding a needle. The first visit was alright, but each one since then has gotten worse. I'd think it was me, but I've seen them act the same with the other patients. They even have signs within patient view of how today isn't their day to care. If any of them were close to being a teen, I'd expect eye rolling and heavy sighs when I have to ask a question. All in all, it's time to find another new doctor.