Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernon Rebello
Dr. Vernon Rebello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rebello is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, Delray Medical Center and Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vernon Rebello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vernon Rebello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.
Dr. Jose Conde
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Bruce Zukerberg
Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi27
Dr. G Figueira
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi25