Dr. Vernon Rebello Is this you?

November 16th, 2016

David F

October 14th, 2015

You're in very qualified hands.

Dr V Robello has an innate ability to listen to your medical concerns & knows immediately in what specific direction to proceed. No guessing. His medical know how is very impressive & a packed waiting room is testimony to this fact. I have placed my health & trust in Dr. Robello's care.

April 2nd, 2015

Mr.

When I first started seeing Dr. Vernon Rebello many years ago, he was a caring doctor who had only the interest of his patients. Lately however, his doctor, patient relationship has gone so far down hill that I have changed doctors. He cancels appointments regularly with total diregards to the patient needs.

January 26th, 2013

The staff in the Drs office was horrific

I am not a patient of Dr . Rebellos , but my fiances mother is and what I witnessed was terrible . One of the girls in his office was rude to patients as I waited in the waiting area for my fiancé and his mother . I over heard her making calls out to patients and everytime she had to repeat herself to a client she was speaking to over the phone she would hang up the phone and call the patient and idiot . When my fiancé got out from seeing Dr Rebellos he had interaction with the same girl I heard being rude to patients over the phone and she was just as rude to him . After this exchange my fiancé was not rude , back I was standing right there . But I guess the girl at the front desk thought he was because Dr Rebello called my fiancé to let him know that his employee was uncomfortable with him . My fiancé had to go back for a follow up appointment , where he was made to wait until his mother was the last one seen that day . We waited nearly two hours after the scheduled appointment to appease this horrific staff . I waited again in the Lobby where I overheard all of the stuff saying things about my fiancé including who he works for (which by the way are very well known clients) , it's none of their business who my fiancé works for but that information was shared with them neverthless . They also said I don't know why he's allowed back there with his OWN mother at her appointment and that I ( his daughter should have gone back there , that's right they assumed that my fiancé was his daughter ) and continued to be allowed to gossip about where I and everyone else that might have been in the waiting room could hear . This is not something that should be accepted . But be warned that this happend when we went this week .

October 22nd, 2012

He was uncaring. Very rude.took.phone calls,when I was in room. Never listened. Called in wrong meds. Never.again.

August 8th, 2012

GREAT PHYSICIAN...

EXTREMELY CARING AND DEDICATED. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONABLE. I AM A REGISTERED NURSE AND WHEN IT COMES TO CHOOSING MY OWN DOCTORS I DO MY RESEARCH

February 26th, 2012

Not responsive

He does not return phone calls until you have called multiple times, his words, "I'm busy." Forgot prescriptions when discharged Patient. Not professional, said he's be "out of town," wasn't!

February 4th, 2012

Great Clinician

Very smart physician, great at making clinical diagnosis and treatment....would be nice if the waiting time would be less....but worth it.

November 27th, 2011

staff is awful

May 21st, 2011

are you kidding

he works on the elderly because they dont know better. just wait till i go to tenet administration. money hungry death dr

December 28th, 2010

Administrative Assistant

My overall experience with Dr. Vernon Rebello has been nothing short of wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Rebello to anyone coming into the Palm Beach County area to enlist him as your Primary Care Physician. The personnel in the office are just great. The girls have become my close friends and really go out of their way with a warm and friendly atmosphere to make one's office visit pleasant.Dr. Vernon Rebello is more than accurate in diagnosing a problem with his caring and warm attitude towards his patients. Always spending enough time with me, he recommends follow up visits as deemed necessary and all in all I would rate his performance as excellent.

July 29th, 2010

A compassionate doctor

A brilliant and empathetic physician, although somewhat limited bydemands on visitor scheduling and at times inefficient personnel. Agood and caring doctor nevertheless who assesses medical complaints efficiently.