A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosario
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosario Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Rosario, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Anthony Rosario MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vernon A. Rosario practice?
- Dr. Vernon Rosario has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Rosario practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.