A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Thomas Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vernon T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Vernon Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Pulmonologists.