Dr. Vernon Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

August 16th, 2016
I am thankful Dr. Smith has spent the time to thoroughly review my illness and determine how to help me. I was very, very ill and he has helped me to recover when no one else could determine my diagnosis.

October 9th, 2015
Very pleased with Dr. Tom Smith - very professional
I had my first visit with Dr. Tom Smith today. I was very apprehensive after reading the negative reviews I found on this site. I decided to keep an open mind and went to the appointment. I was very pleased with every aspect of the visit. I found the staff to be friendly, pleasant and helpful. Dr. Smith was very professional, kind and thorough in his exam and explanations. I found him to be very pleasant. All in all I would recommend him to anyone I know.

July 2nd, 2015
My 85 year old mother has COPD. She saw Dr. Smith due to her inability to breath well. After seeing him she improved 75% by the next day! He spent a lot of time with her explaining her disease and let her know he could help her. This was so encouraging to her! He reviewed all of her meds and changed some that were contributing to her breathing problems. Several months later she was hospitalized for bronchitis. After she went home she got worse. With a phone call to the nurse, Dr. Smith reviewed her online records and was able to communicate back with us in 2 hours. Maybe he couldn't do this all of the time but we couldn't be more pleased with his practices and his service. Great Doctor! And his staff is excellent as well!

January 26th, 2015
Most arrogant and incompetent doctor I have crossed paths with in a long time. Has a God like complex and for those of us that have ever seen him....this characteristic is quite comical when you see him.

May 17th, 2013
NEVER NEVER NEVER TRUST THIS PERSON IS RIGHT!!!!!!!! FOR YOURSELF - A LOVED ONE - OR FOR ANYONE YOU CARE ANYTHING ABOUT - SEEK HELP ELSEWHERE!

July 22nd, 2008
mr personality
I believe I now have permanent lung damage because of this doctor and his negligence.