Dr. Vernon Vix MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
Will never recover from this doc!
He suddenly dropped me from his practice after falsely accusing me of diverting my pain medications. He then voided all of my routine and PRN medications through my pharmacy. And he had me on a lot of medications! I couldn't even get my blood pressure pills refilled! I'm now considered a "risk" for being prescribed pain med's although I have so many ortho. conditions. This accusation is now in my medical records and I still don't know what to do except move out of the state. I have never sold or diverted my medications and I can't prove this except by going down to the police station and asking for a lie detection test. I will never get over what he has done for me. I will never get over these accusations. They are in my medical records for ever. I have no choice but to move away, and possibly change my name! This doctor is psychotic!

May 27th, 2016
Not safe! This doc was wonderful when I first began seeing him. But now, he is totally unpredictable. I agree with another post here that he hands out very powerful drugs. His personality is nasty and many of my friends say the same thing about him. I now take back my 5 star post and am changing it to a 0. Enough said!

February 4th, 2016
Awesome caring doctor with a great bedside manner that actually listens to patients.

December 21st, 2015
Only gives meds not long term care
My only problem is with Dr Vegas is I've seen Dr Vics for 15 years and he put me on all types of medicines that were inappropriate and then when he kick me out at his patient trying to find another doctor that would take me while I took these medicines was very hard. I think she doesn't try to fix the problem long term he just tried to fix it with medicine and sends you on your way and keeps you medicated but doesn't try to fix the issue at hand

January 29th, 2015
One of the few great ones still left.
Dr Vix is one of the great ones still left! He actually cares about his patients and remembers the little things you tell him. Better keep this one around for awhile!

March 5th, 2010
after getting a Rx for pain , one that had not been previously addressedm I was completely impressed. This man had the guts to put his patient first