A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Paul Wagner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon P. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Vernon Wagner has 17 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Rosemead, CA.
See Downey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.