A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Abusleme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Abusleme, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Abusleme, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Abusleme graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abusleme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Abusleme MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Abusleme practice?
- Dr. Veronica Abusleme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Abusleme practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.