Dr. Veronica Abusleme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Abusleme?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

the office staff is realty rude and service so bad, i

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Highly recommended!

Profesionel MD for OBGYN Ambusleme Veronica

Posted on January 31st, 2014

On the time of my recherche to get ride of my fibroids, for some reasons i choosed MD Ambusleme , i went to her reviews,and everythings her patients was saying about her was true,she's so nice,carring,soft spoking that maked me feel so confortable @ that crucial period,then encourage me to do the wright thing ,this MD Ambusleme Veronica, saved my life ,i hightlly recomande her to any woman regarding fibroids problems,she's very good.May God gives her long life to help most females in souffrance.But her staff need more training how to handle customers @ the desk and over the phone ,very important.

Ignorant Dr.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

If your looking to give up complete control of your birth then here is your doctor. I had questions and concerns and she asked me if I was a nurse because I think she was intimidated that I would now anything about the procedures of birth. I'm a hairstylist that cares about the well being of my baby and my body. She is too set in her own ways. She tried explaining that there are actually benefits to having an invasive surgery a c section. She said it could save your vagina and your love life. I'm sorry but I would never want a c section for such pety reasons. Only in an emergency. The wait in her office was almost an hour and 45 min. There was no air in the exam room, I thought I was gonna pass out! And on top of all of that she did not respect my husband and my religious beleifs. I would never recomened this Dr.

Love her!

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Dr abusleme has been my doctor for the past 8 yrs and she has been a great support and resource for everything I have gone through. I am currently in a bind since my medical group has decided no longer to work with her and I am seriously considering changing medical group , so that I can keep her. Because she spends the time you need to get all of your questions answered, she is so wonderful and caring!

Awesome doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2012

She is an amazing doctor and person. Very caring, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. Makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is a very s ...

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Dr. Abusleme is the best OB/GYN out there! She is very patient and kind and always spends time with you to answer all your questions. She is very approachable as well. She always makes sure that you are comfortable and that you understand everything that is going on. She really cares about her patients; you feel like family when you are with her. I have recommended her to friends and family and they think she is the best as well.

The best

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr Abusleme was my ob/gyn before I was pregnant with my second son and thru my last pregnancy. She is a wonderful doctor and I have referred her numerous times. I have never heard any bad experiences with her. She honestly cares about her patients. Unfortunately my insurance was changed and I can no longer go to her, but I would switch back to her in a hearbeat ! I really cannot imagine anyone else delivering one of my babies . I wish her all the best in her career !

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr. Veronica is fantastic. I think very highly of her. She is so caring and kind. She is very approachable and knowledgeable in her field. I have recommended her to friends and family and they think she is the best as well. If you are looking for a terrific doctor, Dr. Abusleme is the one.

Posted on April 24th, 2010

I absolutely adore Dr. Abusleme. She is so patient and kind. She is very easy to talk to, and she is great about listening and answering questions. She has a great bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone and I personally would not go to anyone else. She is a fantastic doctor.

Posted on November 21st, 2008

Dr. Abusleme was my doctor throughout my two pregnacies, and is still my doctor to this day. I absolutely love having her as a doctor. She is a wonderful doctor, definitly made sure you I fully understood all the complications towards the end of my pregnacy. I must say I indeed trust her as a doctor to guide me to making the right decisions. She as well as her staff are very helpfull and friendly, and always had the psperwork I need resdy to go. I must say I reffered my sister to Dr. Abusleme and she feels the same way about her as well. I wish her the best of luck throught her career, shes doing an absolute GREAT job. Thank You

Posted on March 9th, 2017