Dr. Veronica Anwuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Anwuri?

March 22nd, 2017

makes you feel like you are the most Important person in the world

The best bed side manor but doesn't candy coat what is being done but still has the compassion to make you at eased as you move forwards.

September 21st, 2016

She has been my primary Doctor for years. She has always shown kindness and professionalism. I would recommend her with no problems

January 18th, 2016

Dr. Anwuri really put me at ease. She really listens to what you have to say and seems to really care for her patient.

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Anwuri really put me at ease during my visit. She really listened and did not rush me through. Everything we discussed she followed up on with me and I feel very fotunate to have as my doctor.

December 22nd, 2014

She is a wonderful and thorough doctor. She connects with you personally making for a comfortable visit no matter what issues you are having.

December 14th, 2014

So far, impressive

I've really been through my share of doctors and haven't had much confidence in any of them . After complaining to a friend she recommended this doctor. I found her to be caring and compassionate. She's already had me in for two diagnostic tests ! I feel I may have finally found an advocate for my health care needs !!

March 5th, 2014

Dr. Anwuri cares for my father, my uncle and my cousin and the feedback is an enthusiastic "we love her" from all three. I have visited several times with my father and she is empathetic, takes her time, offers great solutions and totally professional. We always get in quickly and leave totally satisfied that all of our concerns are thoroughly addressed. I would say it would be very hard to find a better physician and I have seen many in my 50 years.

February 24th, 2014

So thankful

Ive gone years with Drs telling me most of my syptoms where stress ( to be fair I AM an anxious person- this does not mean I make symptoms up though) when I came to Dr. A. I had previously stopped eating or sleeping and my Dr before her called it stress. Dr Anweri discovered it was actually Hashimotos. She has since dealt with my nervousness but addresses every issue I bring to her and never dismisses me. This is a blessing in a Dr. and Im so thankful. She may not be a "warm and fuzzy" type but you can tell she is paying attention and searching for answers for you. Wonderful Dr.

August 9th, 2013

I think it should be 5 stars the best doctor I have ever had

April 3rd, 2013

I finally found a great doctor...

I have been looking for a great primary care doctor where I could get care for myself and my whole family. Dr. Anwuri really listens and took care of all my concerns. I have already recommended her to several friends as well. Thanks Dr. Anwuri.

March 20th, 2013

Rushed and wrong diagnosis

I was very disappointed with my experiences with Dr. Anwuri. She was 30 minutes late even though I was 10 minutes early. She didn't even ask my symptoms. She barely looked at me. She told me because I didn't have a fever I didn't have a sinus infection and the reason I had green and yellow flem was because of dehydration. I told her my ears hurt and she didn't even look at them. Her diagnosis was allergies (in the middle of winter) but she gave me an antibiotic. The last time I saw her it was a very similar experience. I'm just glad she gave me an antibiotic for my "non-sinus infection".

November 26th, 2012

Just took her time with me and did not act rushed to get on to the next patient. That's all any of us really want anyway.