A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Baptista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Baptista is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Baptista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptista graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Baptista has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Ng Baptista MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica N. Baptista practice?
- Dr. Veronica Baptista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Baptista practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Medford Internists.