A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Collier, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Collier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Lachelle Collier MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Veronica L. Collier practice?
- Dr. Veronica Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Collier practices Pediatrics near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Pediatricians.