More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veronica Collier
Dr. Veronica Collier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Douglasville, GA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Collier is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital, WellStar Douglas Hospital and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston. Dr. Collier has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Veronica Collier has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Veronica Collier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Sheila Shah
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Carol Porch
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntsville, AL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Ted Sigrest
Huntsville, AL 0.01 mi26