A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Diaz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand, Elbow, Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult and Pediatric Upper Limb Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Distal Biceps Ruptures
- Dupuytren Disease
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Tennis Elbow
- Thumb CMC arthritis
- Wrist Arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Asela Diaz MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Veronica A. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Veronica Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Diaz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons and Jupiter Plastic Surgeons.