Dr. Veronica Dugan MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Covington, LA

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016
Great doctor great person! My wife and I love hearing,!

September 22nd, 2015
She great

July 12th, 2013
SCREWED UP
Had to wait 3 1/2 weeks to get an appointment. On morning of scheduled appointment, was contacted by office and asked to come in early as doctor's schedule had freed up some time. Arrived one hour before my scheduled appointment only to wait for an hour and a half without ever getting to see the doctor or being advised why my wait was so long. Upon leaving, very little concern shown by staff as if this is routine. Won,t be back.

April 10th, 2012
Pleasantly Surprised!
I had put off going to a Gastroenterologist for many years, even though I lived with pretty consistent problems. Having reached my 40's, I knew I had to finally overcome my fear and have myself checked. Dr. Dugan was amazing. She was patient, thorough, attentive, and genuinely concerned. She put me at ease regarding my condition, diagnosis, and treatment. I wish I had gone sooner. I would recommend her to anyone!

March 19th, 2012
Love this Doctor. She will keep at it until she finds out exactly whats wrong with you. she doe,d seem to always be in a hurry though. I have to get my questions in fast, but she will answer them to my satisfaction.

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Dugan is amazing! She really helped me with my stomach issues in a timely manner.

BEST DOCTOR EVER
I went to Dr. Veronica Dugan and I left the office happy and satisfied. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing gastroenterologist!

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Veronica Dugan is anDr./ oDutDveDstanding doctor!
I've had several visits to Veronica Dugan, MD. Never have I had such a professional with bedside manner. At first I was a little leary of Dr. Dugan, however her demeanor was to the point and very compassionate. In the end, I am glad I went to Dr. Dugan and I would reccomend her highly!

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Veronica Dugan did my colonoscopy and I experienced no problems. I did have to wait 15 minutes to see her for my initial visit, but there was no wait on the day of my colonoscopy procedure - and it was pain free. By the way, she also treated my 86 year old mother in the hospital and had the nicest bedside manner for being such a busy physician - much nicer than the emergency room Dr. who initially saw my mom. Thanks to Dr. Dugan my mom got the right treatment and was out of the hospital 3 days later.

January 10th, 2011
Not pleased at all. She ignored my idea of what I believed my issue to be. She assumed due to previous history of was related to the past even though some of my pain is in upper back and cannot be my colon! I also asked her if it were my colon, would it cause the itching and numbness? She never directly answered that. So I had to say I insist on at least having my spleen ultrasound so I can be sure its normal size. Her response was a question. She asked if I thought it could show that....really? I replied that they are able to measure fluids and sizes of other things.. and since this organ has an average size I would think so!..you tell me your the doc! She agreed to let me have one but I left feeling she didn't listen to all of my symptoms. She never even examined me at all. Not one hand was on me... I just sat in a chair. Not to mention when she came in the exam room 2 hours after my appt time..she didnt even apologize for the ridiculous wait.!!

June 16th, 2010
This was my 3rd colonocapy
They gave me a poor choice for the prep for the colonoscopy. Then They did not put me under and I felt the 5 feet of cable and was in too much pain, They said they gave me both meds, but I am still feeling the effects of their lack of professionalism and customer compasion. I was really screwd on this .

May 23rd, 2017