A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Escobar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escobar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans