Learn more about Dr. Veronica Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Escobar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Escobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Escobar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Escobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Escobar DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Escobar practice?
- Dr. Veronica Escobar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Escobar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Floresville, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors, San Antonio Family Physicians, and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.