A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Escobar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Escobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Ann Escobar DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica A. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Veronica Escobar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Escobar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.