A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Flood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Flood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans