A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Flood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Flood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica H Flood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica H. Flood practice?
- Dr. Veronica Flood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Flood practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians, Milwaukee Oncologists, and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.