A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Gabriel is Excellent. Dr. Gabriel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Gabriel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabriel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica Gabriel practice?
Dr. Veronica Gabriel practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bernice Gabriel, Dr. Berniece Gabriel, Dr. Berenice Gabriel, Dr. Roni Gabriel