Dr. Veronica Garrett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 23rd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Garrett was just absolutely wonderful! I am a high risk patient who lost 4 pregnancies. Dr. Garrett cared for me during my 5th, my only live born and successful pregnancy. She treated me as if she was caring for a family member and not just another patient. she gave me the attention and care I needed to make me feel as if she also wanted my baby in this world. she was so excited for me to have a successful pregnancy. spent time to explain and even offer hugs, smiles and comforting words to reassure me. I would definately recommend her to anyone and she will continue to be my doctor as long as I reside in this area. Now that my pregnancy is over and dont have to see her as much, I miss her. She delivered my stillbirth, 4th pregnancy while oncall and that's how i learnt of her. Let her care for you, you wont regret it.

July 14th, 2011
I really like the facility, and didn't really have any misdiagnoses or anything. The office staff was very friendly. My only problem would be that DR. Garrett is never around. My first pregnancy I did not see her until I was about eight months,I was told by her office staff she's only really seen if there is a problem????? Huh?? Didn't really understand that, but I can say when i did meet her she was a nice lady. Didn't smile much though.Over all I had a good experience and delivered a healthy baby girl. So I guess that's all that matters. I will be using them again.

September 9th, 2010
Despite the wait time, the overall experience was good. The staff is friendly and Dr.Garrett answered all my questions. I would recommend this physician.

April 15th, 2010
I'm having my 3rd child
I decided to use Dr. Garrett with my third pregnancy. She deliver my second child ten years ago via c-section. I found Dr. Garrett and her staff out of touch with my progress through this whole pregnancy. They never know what is going on as I am high risk. They gave me tests too early and never followed up. They lose my info to many times to count. I never got a chance to even lay eyes on Dr. Garrett until I was 7 months pregnant. Ruby (mid-wife)is the only good thing that this office has going. She gets things done and never mixes up my information and she will expain things until you really understand them. Too bad the others in the office don't learn from Ruby.

March 7th, 2010
Dr. Garrett is a True Professional
I have been under Dr. Garrett's care for approx 15 years. I was surprised to see the negative comments made about Dr. Garrett as I never experienced her to be rude, condescending, lack of bedside manner or abusive to her staff. She has always behaved as a true professional around me and she and I have an excellent patient/doctor relationship. She is thorough in her examination and has caught medical conditions and followed through with getting me well again.

January 25th, 2010
unethical
they are unorganized, irresponisible. they prescribed me pill that could of killed me

January 23rd, 2010
Like the others reviewers, I had to terminate my relationship with Dr. Garrett because the lack of professional demeanor. I experienced post-partum complications after c-section from Dr. Garrett. She arranged for my readmission into the hospital but failed to come see me again until 4 days after being admitted. I had to learn of my suspected medical condition from another physician despite my request to speak/see her. When she finally came, she was defensive, unapologetic, and did not follow up on misplaced lab work at the facility so I decided to immediately change my providers before my post partum care period was over. I would never recommend her due to how she handled my medical case. I reported her behavior to my insurance and the facility.

January 6th, 2010
The nurse practitioners in her office are wonderful, but I am sorry to say that I will not use their office for my next child's birth because of Dr. Garrett's inflexible and secretive policies and unpleasant bedside manner. I would use the CNM and NP again but their freedom to practice is too tightly restrained by their association with Dr. Garrett's office.

April 6th, 2009
She is very condescending, and unapproachable. Seems rude to other staff. She intimidates and ridicules in front of patients. Does not explain, or give patients full information. The other staff in the office are professional, but she comes across as a very unhappy person.