A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Gubatan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Gubatan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gubatan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gubatan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Gubatan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubatan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gubatan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Manaois Gubatan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Veronica M. Gubatan practice?
- Dr. Veronica Gubatan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Gubatan practices Psychiatry near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Lenoir City Psychiatrists.