Dr. Veronica Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veronica Harrison?

October 8th, 2013

Just discovered that I am in Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease. Five years ago, this doctor had run tests that showed I was already in this Stage, but she did absolutely nothing to inform me / or follow-up. No referral to a nephrologist, nothing! Had I had those 5 years of specialized care, I most likely would not be where I am today ... this doctor should be fired! Completely incompetent!

September 26th, 2013

Veronica Harrison should be disbarred

Saw her by default because primary doc was on vacation. Miss Harrison is everything that is wrong w doctors. I agree with above complaints about her. She is incompetent, extremely surly, rude, remiss, inept and just a miserable middle aged woman in general Filed a formal complaint against her with KP and intend to with State.

May 21st, 2011

Find another doctor!

My first visit to this doctor should have been my last! I am one of those people who seldom visit the doctor, so when I do, I come prepared with my list of items to discuss. Halfway through my list, she told me "that's enough ... I have other patients waiting..." I was shocked! If I only see a doctor once a year, I want to be able to have a complete discussion with them about items of concern! In a later appointment with her, I pointed out some skin issues I had concerns about, and asked for a referral to a Dermatologist...I told her that my grandfather died of malignant melanoma; my mother has had skin cancers removed; my son has had skin cancers removed - and I really needed a referral to a dermatologist to have some possible skin cancers observed. Denied! Yes, denied! I then took it a step further, and filed a complaint with Kaiser Permanente, requesting a referral to a dermatologist - denied! Can you believe that? All I was requesting was a simple "referral"! This doctor is both incompetent and irresponsible! Take heed - stay away from this (and I use the term loosely) "doctor"!!!

March 8th, 2011

Long Wait Times and Slow, Incorrect Diagnosis

I came to Dr. Harrison in the fall for chronic pain. I was dismissed quickly and told to take OTC analgesics. After a few weeks, the pain persisted and I came back to Dr. Harrison, who finally was willing to conduct a slightly more through examination of my condition, eventually revealing a fairly severe condition requiring special care. She was very unhelpful in her referral and I would not recommend her to anyone with a complicated condition.

January 26th, 2011

tHE BEST AND I TRUST WITH MY KIDS NOW

NONE BETTER THAN DR. HARRISON

January 15th, 2011

Quick and Inaccurate Judgements

Still feel ill after antibiotic course. Wasted my time on her.

December 21st, 2010

very fine doctor

very fine doctorpersonable, analytical and professional

August 18th, 2016