A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Kemerko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemerko graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kemerko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Vera Kemerko DO is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica V. Kemerko practice?
- Dr. Veronica Kemerko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Kemerko practices Neurology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Lapeer Neurologists.