A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Lindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Lindo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Lindo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica J Lindo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica J. Lindo practice?
- Dr. Veronica Lindo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Lindo practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.