Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lindo saw to it that all my blood work, xrays and medications were in order. She called in my meds to the pharmacy, called me regarding my xrays and had her office schedule me for another appointment to go over the blood results. I was very impressed with her knowledge of diabetes as well.

Very Happy Patient, Rebecca show details Very Happy Patient, Rebecca
Feb 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lindo's for ~2 years. She takes a great deal of time trying to find out what is the current issue, and uses terms I understand. She is personable and professional and schedules enough time with each patient to keep you from feeling rushed and 'just a number'. I am eternally grateful for her service as a doctor.

best doctor show details best doctor
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Lindo is the best doctor i've ever been to.

Mar 17th, 2009

I would not recommend using any doctor in this practice. This is based solely on their policies and not on medical ability. As a requirement of being seen they will require your social security number, even if you are covered by insurance. There is no valid medical reason for this and it is a risk to you. You should use caution with any business requiring unnecessary personal information. Also, the staff is fairly rude and not knowledgeable.