Learn more about Dr. Veronica Mardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Mardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Mardo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardo graduated from La Salle University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Mardo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Veronica Mardo practice?
- Dr. Veronica Mardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Mardo practices Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Family Physicians and Wesley Chapel Geneticists.