A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Mardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Mardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Mardo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardo graduated from La Salle University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Mardo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Veronica Mardo practice?
- Dr. Veronica Mardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Mardo practices Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Primary Care Doctors and Wesley Chapel Geneticists.