A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica McGregor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica McGregor, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa. She has 5 awards.
Dr. McGregor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica P McGregor MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Veronica P. McGregor practice?
- Dr. Veronica McGregor has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica McGregor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.