Dr. Veronica Mcgregor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 26th, 2016
Not a good physician for me
Dr. McGregor made her (wrong) diagnosis as soon as she saw me. She did not waited for the tests results or even consider the tests results that my primary care physician had ordered. She put my health in serious danger by prescribing a medicine for a condition that I never had. I am not going back to her. It took more than 3 months to make an appointment to see her. Her staff kept insisting that I should take the (wrong) medicine when I expressed my concerns.

December 13th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Great manner. Helps to motivate.

February 18th, 2014
No beating arouond the bush!! To the point!! Awesome!!
I am 38 years old and was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when I was 12. I've been to many endocrinologist, both good and bad. She is by far the best I've had. I can talk to her about any concerns and I hold nothing back!! She tells me to do things or not to do things based on my lifestyle and she doesn't sugar coat it!! She is very compasionate about my needs and strives to work with me. I tell her to give it to me straight and she does. That's the kind of relationship I want and need from a doctor. She is very professional and I feel I can talk to her like a friend and she gets it. Spends all the time I need with me. The staff is great as well!! I have and will continue to recommend her and her staff to anyone!! She's the best!!

November 20th, 2013
Recognizing a wonderful doctor
I am so happy that I was able to find Dr. McGregor. As a nurse I appreciate that when I am in the offices I am just a patient and not the professional. Sometimes it is difficult to get a quick appointment, but that is just how busy she is sometimes. Examines are thorough and teaching is up to the minute. I know she is busy but when I am in office with her its my time and that's how she makes me feel. Love it! Staff is always courteous and I rarely have to wait more than 10 minutes to be called. Time boundaries are very important in my business as well. Anytime I meet somebody who needs a endocrinologist I refer to her. Thank you for your care and knowledge. Don't change.

October 1st, 2013
Wonderful!
I loved going to this doctor!! She has made me feel absolutely wonderful! I never knew I had a thyroid issue, with her help, I feel tremendous! She and her staff have never been anything but courteous, helpful, and human! I never feel rushed and get all my questions answered. One of my best docs!

June 30th, 2013
Ridiculed Patient's Input
Disrespectful to my husband's input and request for a specific thyroid test to be included in the workup. Made fun of his request, seemed to be threatened by his knowledge regarding thyroid issues. Does not listen. Appt total waste of time and money. Horrible experience.

July 28th, 2012
Intelligence,Pride,Respect,Compassion, & Dedication. The True Signs Of A Doctor!!
Dr. McGregor is a doctor who has a heart & has pride & dedication in her field of practice. It is obvious that she is not in the profession strictly for the money, but because she sincerely cares about her patients. She is a perfectionist in her field & always strives for success. She makes seeing a doctor a pleasure & not a headache. In a society that is filled with many doctors who just treat their patients as objects, Dr. McGregor treats her patients as people with the utmost respect for them. U could not ask for a better doctor...

July 18th, 2012
not sure she is for me
I did not feel Dr. McGregor listened to what I was saying. She was definitely hurrying as she was running so late. Staff was very courteous, but not sure I will go back to his endocronologist.

December 19th, 2011
Great Doctor, caring and informative!

November 21st, 2011
dx was wrong, and then good luck getting a phone call with test results!!!

March 9th, 2011
Dr. McGregor
Excellent Doctor, concern about all aspects of your health. I would recommend her to anyone I know

February 8th, 2011
The lady doctor is apparently over loaded.
I called for an appt last summer and was given one for the next YEAR in February. I have been hospitalized for pancreatitis with my GP to care for me. Could not get throught to her. The last time I saw her she rebuked me for not calling her. Go figure.