Dr. Veronica Motiram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Motiram in Boynton Beach is kind, patient and helpful.

August 31st, 2016
10 years +
10 years + and the right diagnisis , and right meds . Thanks

June 2nd, 2016
Will only spend 2 minutes with you and over prescribes.

February 17th, 2016
Awesome Doc!
Great Doc, staff very professional.

January 24th, 2016
has RX in hand for me the second I walk in to her office. Basically I am in and out of her office in 2 minutes. Never makes sure by asking if feel good.

November 8th, 2015
Properly treated after struggling for a decade due to other Doctors
I highly recommend Dr. Motiram for those seeking proper psychiatric diagnosis and treatment. I personally struggled with proper mental health treatment in South Florida for a decade due to financial difficulties before a friend recommended I be consulted by her. She threw out most of my previously diagnosed mental health problems after a look at my in-depth new patient paperwork. And I went from many medications to the most effective but minimal amount of drugs. I went from struggling with mental health issues and unable to hold a job to actual functioning member of society with a career and future who simply happens to have a mental illness. She is top notch and gifted at what she does.

October 23rd, 2015
Most honest,and to the point doctor I have visited. You get no B.S. I would recommend her to everybody.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Motiram Psychiatrist -Boynton Beach, Florida
Dr. Motiram is a blessing. She's very comforting to talk to and really gets to the root of the problem. I never had to wait long than 5 minutes to see her. Her office staff is friendly and helpful.

July 16th, 2015
Very good dr. I don't think my diagnosis is correct or the medication is right.

January 13th, 2015
Awesome
The only person that actually makes me feel better about myself. Nobody believes in me except you. I hope you see this before I get to my appointment. I feel like I'm crawling out a control. I don't feel like me. My mind constantly runs and I hear things and I definitely don't want to leave the house. . HELP...

February 27th, 2012
Refused to see first time patient because she prefers not to see patients who have any legal cases
Dr. Veronica Motiran Receptionist asked me what kind of coverage I had and I said medicare then she came back and asked me if I had any legal cases and I said I have a workers comp case outstanding but wanted to see the doctor on matters not related to that - Receptionist refused to make appt saying the doctor chooses not to see any patients that have any legal cases. I explained that I would be paying for this and it was not related to workers comp, that I had depression and anxiety issues and asked if I could speak to doctor she refused to ask doctor to speak to me , or to allow me to make an appointment I told her I was referred to her by another doctor and still she refused to make an appointment.Now I feel more depressed and angry than I had before, that this is how I get treated the first time I try to seek psychiatric care for problems that I have had and at least three other doctors recommend counseling. If I told her I was going to jump off a bridge, would she have told me have a nice trip?Why do psychiatrists have a bad name??

January 15th, 2012
Rx happy
Extremely quick to load up addictive negative impacting medications to people with present addiction issues or not. Beware