Dr. Veronica Newsome DO Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Du Bois, PA

April 18th, 2017
Carrying Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Newsome for over 10 years, she takes time with you listen to you and very caring person she has helped me immensely. The only bad thing is she is so busy it takes a new patient a long time to get an appointment.

February 22nd, 2017
Concerning practice
I was called about a lab result that required an additional medication to remedy. Problem was I was already on that medication prescribed by Dr. Newsome. I argued with her nurse that i already was on that med and she told me she had no record of it. Eventually she said ok and we got off the phone. A month or 2 later I was told by phone I needed to start this same medication. I asked if I needed to fill the prescription again or what she wanted me to do since I already took a full course of it. Once again she said she had no record. This was the same nurse I spoke to the prior time about the same situation mind you. I just feel they should doccument what care is given to what patient. That shouldnt be my responsibility. And after catching this I wonder what I might not have caught that they should be doing. This office seems really unorganized and honestly it scares me. Im looking for another doctor after this last event.

November 7th, 2016
First Visit
First visit. Very good listener, kind and compassionate. Took time to listen and answer my questions. Included me in decision making process of my care