A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Orick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Orick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Orick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orick graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Orick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Lynn Orick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica L. Orick practice?
- Dr. Veronica Orick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Orick practices Family Medicine near Gaffney, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Gaffney Family Physicians.