Learn more about Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedro-Alexander
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Pedro-Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro-Alexander graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pedro-Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander practice?
- Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Belle Glade, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Belle Glade Orthopedic Surgeons and Belle Glade Surgeons.