A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedro-Alexander graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pedro-Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander practice?
- Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Pedro-Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Surgeons.