A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Pimienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Pimienta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Pimienta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimienta graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Pimienta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Pimienta MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Pimienta practice?
- Dr. Veronica Pimienta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Pimienta practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.