A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Rojas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Maria Rojas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Veronica M. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Veronica Rojas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Rojas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists and Ridgewood Child Psychiatrists.