A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Ruvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Ruvo, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruvo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ruvo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Ruvo DO and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Ruvo practice?
- Dr. Veronica Ruvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Ruvo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists and Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians.