A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Ruvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Ruvo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruvo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruvo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Ruvo, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruvo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ruvo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Y Ruvo DO and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Y. Ruvo practice?
- Dr. Veronica Ruvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Ruvo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists and Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians.