A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Schimp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Schimp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Schimp, DO is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimp graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schimp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Lee Schimp DO is a female Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica L. Schimp practice?
- Dr. Veronica Schimp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Schimp practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.