A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Schmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmer
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmer graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Schmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Bassett Hospital of Schoharie County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica R E Schmer MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Veronica R. Schmer practice?
- Dr. Veronica Schmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Schmer practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wenatchee, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Richland Cardiologists and Richland Pediatric Specialists.