A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmer graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O`Connor
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Schmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica R. Schmer practice?
Dr. Veronica Schmer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Pediatricians, Cooperstown Pediatric Specialists, and Cooperstown Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Berenice Schmer, Dr. Bernice Schmer, Dr. Berniece Schmer, Dr. Roni Schmer