A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Schmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmer graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Schmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans