Learn more about Dr. Veronica Sesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Sesi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sesi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Sesi, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sesi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Kemerko Sesi DO is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica K. Sesi practice?
- Dr. Veronica Sesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Sesi practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.