Dr. Veronica Spellings MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Something has changed
Absolutely adored her and staff in the beginning, continued to see her for years. But service and manner began to change. Several serious incidents occurred over the course of several years, then insurance company urged a change in PCP, as did two specialists. Hopefully this is a temporary situation for her!

March 13th, 2016
Always excellent.

January 23rd, 2016
The entire office staff is kind, caring and professional. Dr. Spellings and her personal staff are good listeners, communicators and facilitators. They take time assessing problems and have never failed to follow up with referrals quickly. I trust Dr. Spellings for her honesty and willingness to explain complicated medical issues and her willingness to problem solve. She is a "healer",.

December 31st, 2015
Our family is lucky to have Dr Spelling as our family physician
My whole family uses Dr. Spellings. I really wanted a family doctor that would understand our family dynamic and history. We were really lucky to find her and all of us appreciate the service that she and her team provide us with.

March 19th, 2014
Dr Spellings
Dr. Spellings always takes the time to talk with me and go over what the different options are. Anyone looking for a friendly yet professional Doctor to partner with in their health care should consider Dr. Spellings.

August 25th, 2011
Susan C
My whole family loves Dr. Spellings. She is absolutely wonderful with my kids and my husband and I are very happy with her as our doctor. We never have to wait very long past our scheduled appointment time, and if her nurse is busy with another patient, she will do your patient check-in herself (height, weight, blood pressure, temperature, etc.).

April 1st, 2011
Our favorite Family Physician!
The first time we met Dr. Spellings we fell in love with her.She takes the time to listen and clearing any doubts you may have.She is very professional and at the same time a very sensitive person.Definitely recommend her!

August 14th, 2009
Family doctor
I didn't do any kind of research before seeing Dr Spellings so had no preconceptions about her. All I can say is that I got lucky. She's a lovely lady and a top notch doctor. She remembers lots of personal details about her patients, which makes dealing with her much easier. Really it is more like dropping in on an old friend than a potentially stressful doctor's appointment. On every occasion that any of my family members have had to visit, she has been quick and accurate in her diagnoses and treatments. Approaching my half century mark I would honestly rate her as the best doctor I have had.

June 12th, 2017