Veronica L Ten-Kate MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2016
Es una gran professional y deseo llevar mis dos nietos con ella otra vez.

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Veronica Ten-Kate is a wonderful pediatrician she took care of all 4 of my kids from birth.

February 24th, 2015
staff is very rude and ignorant

September 25th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ten-Kate has been my daughter's pediatrician for 13 years. She is extremely knowledgable and kind. She spends a great deal of time with her patients and really listens to the each and every medical complaint. We highly recommend her to others.

September 10th, 2013
I would not trust my child's life with anyone else! This doctor is caring and compassionate about her patients and the staff does everything they can to assist with any problems of insurance, payments and phone messages to Dr. TenKate. I wish I would win the lottery so I could buy them a new office with everything they ever wanted for their use! It's up to YOU, the parent(s) to work with them instead of giving off attitudes--they are there to help YOU and your child!! After 10 years of being with Dr. TenKate, I would not trade her for anything in the world--no way! Even when she is booked, she would still see my sick child--no other pediatrician would! We love her!

August 29th, 2012
Hated this place
I did not like this doctors office i thought it was going to be a great dr's office because of all the great reviews but i did not like it the staff did not answer my questions even after i asked about 3 or 4 times not only that my son had blood work that needed to be done i was told the results would be in 3-4 day after the 4th day i called them they answered me rudely and said they had no time for me and would call me back 2 days later i did not get a phone call and had to call them after 2weeks of waiting for the results they finally came in but i had already changed my provider and had the results from them in 2 days

August 30th, 2011
your old patient
she is a very excellent doc. so if you looking for a very good and professional doctor from your newborn and oldest. just dont set there call for your appiontment and meet her....!!>3

July 31st, 2011
This is one AMAZING doctor!! She has been there for my child for all of his life. She is very thorough with her exams and is open to questions about controversial news in pediatrics. She works closely with my child's kidney specialist and is there for us day or night! I would not trade her for any amount of money and will continue to see her with or without insurance. What a genuine, caring doctor! Everyone should be so fortunate to have their child cared for by her!!

March 8th, 2010
Mom of a little girl
Dr. TenKate is by far the best pediatrician in Tampa. I have been taking my daughter to her for many years and I completly trust her. Another important thing to know is that my daughter really likes her, she has actually said to me that she is going to talk to Dr.TenKate about keeping her as a patient after she turns 18. My daughter has had 2 major medical issues and Dr.TenKate was accurate and made the right calls. I am happy she is the doctor of child.