A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Whelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Whelan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Whelan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whelan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Whelan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Whelan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veronica Whelan practice?
- Dr. Veronica Whelan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Whelan practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.